Following up on our large-scale yearly updates, we are about to upgrade Hotelist once again!
Version 4.3 features a lot of new functionalities, fixes, improvements and usability optimizations. To name just a few:
- Reservations can now be colored by you, the user, in order to have a better view of your calendar.
- The reservations calendar has been visually updated as well as optimized for better speed.
- Room occupancy can now be changed from inside the Reservation View.
- Added a new Online Booking Engine connection, BookOnlineNow.
- Channel manager stability has been improved as well as error handling is now better, allowing you to know precicely if there are any communication errors.
- Created a new section called "Connection Health" where you can see the status of the channel manager connection and find out inconsistencies or possible errors.
- Added support for more decimals in calculations.
- Housekeeping staff can now upload housekeeping comments or photos via the Android app while performing cleaning or other actions.
General Fixes and improvements
- Logging has been extended to show more detailed logs.
- UI has been refined, to allow for easier navigation and aesthetics.
- Various user actions can be "Undone" such as the reservation status or an invoice cancellation.
- Statistics have been improved and extended.